Welcome to Lasting Changes – Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy by Tara Economakis.
Tara is an Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, Performance Coach, Certified Hypnobirthing Practitioner, Fertility Therapist, Happiest Baby Educator and Accredited Bereavement Counsellor.
She works and researches internationally, both privately and on consultants’ referral, at clinics, hospitals, and The Ramsbury Surgery. For the past 10 years she has used and taught hypnosis and other strategies to help clients effect change and personal growth.
Hypnotherapy can help you to:
- Stop Smoking
- Reduce and eliminate anxiety, stress, fear and panic
- Establish a healthy relationship with food
- Manage pain, phobias and habits
- Improve performance at work, school and sport
- Gain confidence
- Gain control over IBS, urinary problems, migraines, allergic reactions, depression
- Achieve, maintain and enjoy pregnancy and childbirth
- Deal with health issues and anxiety surrounding medical & dental procedures.
Tara is registered with BUPA, The National Council for Hypnotherapy, The United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy, The National Hypnopsychotherapy Council, and the European Association of Psychotherapy.
Initial half-hour consultations are free of charge.
For further information visit the Lasting Changes website, see details below.
Upper Valley Stud, Crooked Soley, Chilton Foliat, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG170TW
Telephone: 01488 685151
Mobile: 07768 152614