April Parish Council Meeting
- Wednesday 5th April 2017 from 7:30pm
The April Parish Council Meeting will be held on the above date and time in the Memorial Hall. Residents of the village are very welcome to attend this meeting.
Some of the issues to be discussed at the next meeting are:
- Consider Heads of Agreement with ARC – FSFD Group
- Update on beech trees by the tennis court & consider any actions required – Cllr Brown
- Update & consider any actions required on noticeboard & changes by the pond – Cllr Pryce
- Update on signs for Back Lane – Cllr Edmonds
- Consider starting process of applying for 20mph limit in the village – Cllr Price
- Consider taking on rights for Feast Tolls – Cllr Lawler
- Discuss possible tree issue in Rectory Wood & consider any action required
- Consider extension to lease on Community Room – Cllr McGowan
- Discuss taking on cost of defibrillator maintenance – Cllr Phizacklea
- Consider entering Laurence Kitching Award 2017 (CPRE)
- Consider use of The Green for 5k race & ice rink
Anyone from the Parish is very welcome to come along to let the council know their views on any of the above items or advice of any other issues that they would like to bring to the attention of the council.
A total of 15 minutes is allowed during the meeting for questions from the public. It is recommended that if detailed background information is required you contact the Clerk prior to the meeting.
If you wish to see a full copy of the agenda, please use the download link below.
Location: The Memorial Hall
Mrs Karen Clay (Parish Clerk)
3 Skinner’s Close, Hannington, Swindon, SN6 7RR
Telephone: 01793 861404