July Parish Council Meeting
- Wednesday 4th July 2012 from 7:30pm till 10:00pm
The July Parish Council Meeting will be held on the above date and times in the Memorial Hall.
Some of the issues to be discussed at the next meeting are:
- Donation from Parish funds to Aldbourne Scouts/Guides towards their new building
- Memorial bench for Chris Warrington by the pond
- Helping to fund toilets for the football training being run by the Youth Council
- Refurbishment of Claridge Close play area
- As well as reports on the Councils working parties and committees
Anyone from the Parish is very welcome to come along to let the council know their views on any of the above items or advice of any other issues that they would like to bring to the attention of the council.
A total of 15 minutes is allowed during the meeting for questions from the public. It is recommended that if detailed background information is required you contact the Clerk prior to the meeting.
If you wish to see a full copy of the Agenda, please contact the Clerk, see details below.
Location: The Memorial Hall
Mrs Karen Clay (Parish Clerk)
3 Skinner’s Close, Hannington, Swindon, SN6 7RR
Telephone: 01793 861404