forgot password?

HypnoBirthing Classes starting February in Hungerford
Posted: 28 January 2015 10:48 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  772
Joined  2001-07-25
For All Expectant Parents - HypnoBirthing Classes starting February in Hungerford.

Would you like a calm, confident and relaxed pregnancy?

Do you want a drug free birth feeling relaxed, confident and positive?
 Do you want to let go of the anxiety and tension that cause pain in labour?
 Do you want to learn this in a fun and supportive group, supported by your husband/partner? Learn how to do this with Tara Economakis, the UK’s most experienced HypnoBirthing teacher. HypnoBirthing is a Complete Ante Natal Course, which uniquely provides mothers and birth partners with the skills, techniques and tools to enable you to achieve a wonderful birth. The course allows you and your birthing partner plenty of time to practice the techniques learnt and to be totally confident in your abilities.

Hypnobirthing Works! – and throughout the UK birth professionals are impressed by, and support our results.

“This is how ALL babies should come into the world – it’s amazing “June Poole, Midwife

“I did not feel the surges. I just breathed through them. I must admit I did not think it was possible for it to be painless. But it WAS!” Amy R at The Royal Berks.

For more information about HypnoBirthing visit Tara’s website. Group Course Cost: £325 (includes 12.5 hours of tuition, textbook, CDs, resource materials, tel/email support). Small groups enable total support and individual attention but private courses can also be arranged to suit individual needs. Please call to discuss individual course fee.

The next set of classes start mid February. Call Tara now to confirm dates that will suit you. A free of charge introduction to HypnoBirthing can also be arranged on request.

Tara Economakis 01488 68515
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
http://www.lastingchanges.co.uk
 Signature 

Aldbourne Website Group

‹‹ Big breakfast      Follow that Star! ››