forgot password?

The Pond.
Posted: 04 December 2016 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  246
Joined  2008-09-05
Sodge, Carl and several others spent all day a couple of weeks ago clearing out the pond which was full of rubbish. WELL why did they bother?????? As it now has wood etc in it. Perhaps the parents of the 'little darlings' would like to retrieve said wood, as they must of brought planks from home. The Nativity Scene would look so much better without the rubbish floating in the pond.

Posted: 05 December 2016 10:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  246
Joined  2008-09-05
Maryanne Adey kindly put a wheelbarrow of cooking apples outside her drive yesterday, so today i took a bag to collect some,guess what???? The apples have been thrown in the brook and the pond (along with planks of wood). Feeling a bit sad about what is happening to my lovely village. Also feeling sad as Ellie-May looks for Carol's elderly cat called Jessie, who used to sleep on the path by her house. Until some horrid person ran her over and did not stop. Am i the only resident to care about anything that is happening in Aldbourne? I might be the village idiot, not have lots of money,but i happen to remember how great this village used to be. Really really despondent.