forgot password?

Dog mess!!
Posted: 05 February 2017 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  244
Joined  2008-09-05
Someone has put twigs by the dog mess on the Football Field. I will defend dogs forever, BUT not irresponsible owners. It is disgusting. I get more upset than most when i see dog poo. Some of it is left by people running with their dogs (Can't see what dogs are doing if 20 yards behind), some left under cover of darkness, but not all.If you see a dog walker not picking up, please tell me and i will name and shame. If you won't pick up get a hamster

Posted: 05 February 2017 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  772
Joined  2001-07-25
Hi Annie,

Those twigs and branches weren't put there by irresponsible dog owners.

There's a small group of people doing a fitness class there on Saturday mornings. When they turned up this week the area they use had at least 16 piles of poop in the specific area they use. They didn't have dog bags with them (why would they?) so the next best thing to avoid treading in it was to mark all the spots. I guess the reason they were left was to assist other poeple in not treading in it too.

It's been said a million times before, but it's such a shame that a few dog owners see no need to clear up after their dogs. See past threads etc etc...
 Signature 

Aldbourne Website Group

Posted: 05 February 2017 07:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Joined  2008-09-05
From 1st Feb, all dog walkers must carry poo bags by law. I did not say twigs were put there by dog owners, just that i was cross by the dog mess.

Posted: 08 February 2017 11:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Joined  2008-09-05
Only one owner involved in letting their dog mess in one small corner of the football field. So hopefully all stopped now.

Posted: 10 February 2017 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2017-02-09
Horrible lot, Let's hope that is the end of it then.

Posted: 19 February 2017 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2006-07-11
The Keep-Fitters were out doing their stuff again on Saturday morning. At least another six large piles of excrement were found and marked.

Surely someone knows whose dog this is, and can pass the info along to the PC who perhaps could have a friendly word with the owner?