WEDNESDAY 26th APRIL 2017
THE PRESS AND ALL PARISHIONERS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Wednesday 26th April 2017 at 7.45pm in the Memorial Hall. A chance for everyone to have an informal chat and enjoy tea or coffee prior to the meeting will be available from 7.30pm.
Cllr P Lawler
Chairman, Aldbourne Parish Council
A G E N D A
1. Introduction – Cllr P Lawler
2. Minutes of Annual Parish Assembly held Wednesday 27th April 2016
3. Parish Councillor reports
4. Wiltshire Councillor report
5. Reports by village organisations
6. Topics for general discussion
7. Next Parish Council meeting - 10th May 2017 at 7.30 pm in the Methodist Hall
The Annual Assembly is a meeting of the Parish electorate and, whilst chaired by the Chairman, or vice chairman of the Council, it is your meeting to bring issues to the attention of the Parish Council. Please note any items brought up at this meeting are for discussion/information only, but opinions expressed will be taken into account by Councillors.
Annual Assembly 26 April @ 7.30pm