forgot password?

Nuisance Bikers in Goddards Playground
Posted: 19 May 2017 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2013-03-08
A group of 7 teenagers (6 boys and 1 girl) choose to occupy the swings in Goddards park this afternoon whilst smoking and basically intimidating other younger children. Not that teenagers are not welcome at the park but literally taking over the equipment, smoking and making other kids cry is not welcome especially as one of them has choosen to ride his moped through the park! Several parents challenged the group and in fairness to 5 of them, they kept quiet however the rider of the moped that was parked against the bench decided to get mouthy along with his gobby mate (who had parked his moped outside of the park) felt it necessary to argue as to why they felt they had done nothing wrong as there was apparently nothing else to do in Aldbourne although the bikers later informed us that they live in Baydon! What could have been a simple conversation with the pair of mindless individuals, which could of have meant them agreeing to leave the park for the other children to enjoy turned into them being more argumentative. They informed us that the moped was legal so invited me to take a photo of it and call the police.... which I did! The registration of the moped parked in the park was CP58 CFG the other moped is WX59 HBH or HPH. Some of the other children live in Aldbourne and fortunately I know the parents of at least 2 of them and will be speaking to them in due course but as I said, they did not say a word but just want to warn the parents, of the company that their children keep. Hopefully the police will be knocking on the owners doors soon.

Posted: 21 May 2017 06:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  246
Joined  2008-09-05
We had them going over The Butts and BMX track last night, plus silly girls screaming until 11-30pm.

Posted: 23 May 2017 09:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Joined  2008-09-05
I have been told the white scooter is often parked up The Churchyard, as this is their usual meeting place.

Posted: 26 May 2017 08:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Joined  2008-09-05
After he nearly crashed into Ellie-May and me last night, going the wrong way over The Butts,i have reported him to The Police. Gave his name and reg. But.... i have just seen a white scooter with L plates on the back of NDS breakdown truck!!!