forgot password?

number for Ramsbury cattery wanted
Posted: 31 August 2005 11:22 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  171
Joined  2002-01-30
Hi

We've heard about a cattery in Ramsbury that is supposed to very good. Does anyone know its name/phone number?

Posted: 31 August 2005 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  1090
Joined  2004-04-12
I've sent you an email with the information [:)]
 Signature 

I’m Just Me, Beside A Computer

Posted: 31 August 2005 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  972
Joined  2006-11-24
We just had our ***** in the cattery at Cheldene between Ogbourne and Aldbourne and by all accounts it wa purrrrfect smile

Posted: 31 August 2005 07:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Total Posts:  171
Joined  2002-01-30
Pageheaven,

thanks for that, but I haven't received your email. Could you try again and send the details to rachel dot koktava at virgin dot net

Zoot,

we have used Cheldene in the past but they have become increasingly expensive. When you have three wee-beasties to pay for then every penny counts

Posted: 03 September 2005 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Total Posts:  167
Joined  2002-01-09
We have used the one in Ramsbury while we moved house. My two were there for about 2mths! The owner is Jan Allison and herself and her daughter run it. Littlecopse i think it is called and it is situated on the very corner of Crowood Lane with a wooden gate across the drive. I know you wanted the number but i do not have that to hand.
Hope this helps

Posted: 06 September 2005 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Total Posts:  176
Joined  2004-11-14
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RK

Hi

We've heard about a cattery in Ramsbury that is supposed to very good. Does anyone know its name/phone number?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><font color="black">ok, RK, the Cattery in Ramsbury is called Littlecopse and is behind the very tall Beech hedge, on the LHS of Crowood Lane
as you drive towards Ramsbury, turn left after the hedge and you'll see a white cut-out cat on the gate post
the cattery is purrfect and has all the feline facilities, including heated beds and duvets . . . honest
it also has the ten paw seal of approval [^]
the place is owned and run by Jan and Lynette and their number is 520879</font id="black">

‹‹ Rabbit Requires Hutch      New Ikea catalogue ››